Calamities create winners




HELLO !!
I am Saurav Patil.
Let me share one incidence of my life which many of you don't know.

In 2014 I completed my 12th  standard (Science). At that time I was aiming for IIT but forget IIT I just got 58% in my 12th standard and I was NOT ELIGIBLE for engineering in any of the college because minimum criteria at that time was 150/300 in 12th (PCM) and I was falling short of 4 marks. I was totally broke. Didn't knew how to process further. A lot of sleepless nights. And then I got admission in direct 2nd year diploma in mechanical engineering in Agnel Polytechnic and I worked soo hard and secured 83% in my diploma 3rd year and got admission into Datta Meghe college of engineering without giving any extra penny to anyone. Now I am in 3rd year and I got 7.85 pointer in my 5th semester. And this was simply possible because my parents never gave up on me and I got unconditional support from my them. Also now I am into a big e-commerce business project.I simply can't imagine that guy who was not eligible for engineering at one point of time and now doing engineering and handling the big business too.

Just remember, 
ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR PARENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU AND WILL ALWAYS STAND BY YOUR SIDE IN YOUR THICK AND THIN.



                                                                                                              SAURAV PATIL
                                                                                                                   (Student)

Comments

  1. Thank you Saurav for sharing your life experience :)All the best for your bright future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment