HEAL AND INSPIRE

"Your success is directly proportional to the number of lives u have touched"

Myself Deepali Batale, I m an educationist... I have been blessed in my profession to touch lives, inspire them and guide them along their journey.
I would like to share an experience with you, just to let you know that your words, your touch, your smile, & your kindness have the power to inspire and heal.....
I had a maid servant in one of my education house she was a Bangladeshi
Her husband brought her to Mumbai. She had 3 daughters ..And one fine day her husband ran away leaving all of them shattered.life became miserable for her
She shifted somewhere else leaving the job she was doing at my place..
Almost 2 yrs later I spotted her getting down from a nice big car...nice clothes ...pretty healthy ....Within a second I understood what it was
Some how I found her address and went to meet her ....the moment she saw me she fell on my feet...she cried n cried ...I didn't speak a word ....I didn't even question her as to why she was doing this thing (prostitution) because I knew she had no other way ...
I took her hand and just asked her...do you want to come out of this?
She said yes ....I figured out something and gave her Rs 30000
I arranged for her to buy a vegetable vending stall ...
I just became a listener for her ...instead of giving her suggestions and advice I did what I could on my part.....
I believe in kindness and healing 
Till date she is doing that business with dedication and hard work ....
"Help Heal And Encourage Lives "
That's all thank you.




                                                                                                                                  DEEPALI BATALE
                                                                                                                                  (Education Head)
                                                                                                   

Comments

Post a Comment